Whether you are pondering getting your license or have years of experience under your belt, if you are wondering what firm is right for you, drop us a line and we’d be happy to discuss your future. Our model is not for everyone, but if you seek a positive environment, assistance with developing business, a competitive split, respect, top-notch training, and a leader who won’t throw you to the wolves, we might be a fit.
We are more than a place to dock your license. If you wish, we can help you carve out your niche. We employ the latest technology, massive help with social media, client development, support in active transactions, training in negotiation, listing properties, buyer agency, and many other things that keep our firm on the cutting edge and ahead of the industry curve. We even have room for part time agents or licensees who just want to have a referral role to leverage their sphere of influence.
A few facts about the brand:
- J Philip is the top-selling independent brand in Westchester and Putnam by closing total since 2016. We aren’t too shabby in the surrounding areas either!
- We have grown from a sole practitioner to a three office, 100 agent market leader through some of the most difficult markets in history.
- We have a higher percentage of agents earning bread-winner levels of income than the average by a healthy margin.
- We’ve invested more in training per agent than any other brand. Our commitment is to have the best trained agents in our market.
- Our suite of tools is amazing.
- Every agent has access to mentoring, our full library of training knowledge online, and coaching with the principal broker.
- Our culture is profoundly important and it shows in agent morale, performance, and our continued growth
- We have the feel of a boutique indie, but the power, tools and reach of a national brand. The best of all worlds.
We don’t do floor time. There are no mandatory meetings. No cubicles. No babysitting. No politics. There is a wealth of technology, tools, resources for developing business, and Pasta.
Our growing team of professionals is our best recruiting source. Our team spans the entire NY Metropolitan area, from Westchester and beyond: Dutchess, the Bronx, Nassau, and the Hudson Valley. We even have openings in Fairfield County. No matter where you live and work, our model gives you the tools to grow right in your own back yard.
For more information, just call the main office 914.762.2500, email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) or fill out the form below and we can discuss how we might be a fit in complete confidentiality. If it’s easier, just shoot us a text at 914.450.8883 and we’ll set up a time to chat.