10. Abbreviate. This is especially useful when you have the room to write more in your remarks but you still feel the need to call a living room an LR and a master suite a mstr ste. It really makes for easy reading when each sntce has mltple abbrvtns. Way to sell!
9. Misspell.Nothing builds your credibility like refridgerator, especially when the error lasts 4 months and your MLS has spell check. And while I’m at it, thanks for keeping that picture of the house under at a foot of snow. It’s September; my clients were curious as to what the place looks like in the winter.
8. Voicemail is for selling yourself! That 45 second sales pitch about your commitment to excellence and your website URL, complete with spelling, enriches my day when wholesale nba jerseys I need на to leave you a message. You’ll always get bonus points for repeating the whole spiel in Lithuanian.
7. Who needs square footage? “0” works for me. “2000” or “1450” only make for preconceived notions before a showing. Keep New ’em guessing!
6. We really care what the taxes were in 2004.It keeps us on our toes to figure out your listings taxes by triangulating the last 4 school budgets and the rate of inflation.
5. Keep your cell phone a state secret. Want the hot market to return? Act like it’s here already! The buyers will line up if you behave as if you booting are inundated and need insulation from the hordes looking for houses! So keep that cell number off the MLS printouts! Standing in the rain with no key in the lockbox builds character!
4. Who needs email? I take dictation! When I am driving across town and am late for an appointment, it relaxes me to add writing your list of questions from yesterday’s home inspection to my multi-tasking. No need to email them so I have them saved on my hard drive; email is for spam, not business.
3. Mascots and fertility build credibility. The public needs to know that you have a cheap jerseys online dog, a kitten, or children. Make sure you put them in all your advertising. Before people list with you, they want to know you have spawned, or at the very cheap nfl jerseys least cheap nfl jerseys have brought pet dander into their home.
2. I love homework! Your client likes my listing but wants to know the $ setback rules for an addition they might want to build? Don’t call the building department silly, just call me! I’ll be happy to be the liason between your client’s idle curiosity and the grump at the building department. My clients cheap nba jerseys are just as curious about building an addition. That’s why they’re selling!
1. Just call me back whenever. We Americans are too fast-paced. My clients doesn’t need answers to their questions too fast. Let them wonder for a while before getting back to me. Quick follow up is overrated; play Menners hard Vs. to get. It worked for my wife.