As we enter the last month of 2010's first quarter, I am happy to observe the growth the company is experiencing. A few facts:
- The firm now has 15 licensed agents living in 6 counties spanning from Long Island to Dutchess County.
- We have as a company over 50 active listings.
- As of today, with our first Manhattan listing inked in Hudson Heights, our inventory of homes includes listings in 3 of New York's 5 boroughs, Nassau and Suffolk on Long Island, Fairfield, CT, Westchester, Rockland, Putnam, Orange, Dutchess and Greene Counties.
- A new agent is projected to join the company this month.
- I am hiring. We still have openings for new team members who want to grow in our system. New or experienced alike are welcome.
- We have over 10 pending sales in the pipeline with the busy Spring cycle beginning to heat up in spite of the cold weather.
- The fastest growing source of clientele is our Internet presence, especially the company website and blog.
Not bad for an operation started in '05 in a bedroom with a fax, cell phone and a few ideas.