If you are an agent in or around the bedroom counties of New York City (suburbs, Hudson Valley, Long Island, Fairfield County, CT) I am hiring both full and part-time agents. I offer ongoing mentorship, help with prospecting, training, and, oh yes, LEADS. Email me for details. I belong to the following MLS systems:
- Westchester-Putnam (includes the Bronx)
- Greater Hudson Valley (Rockland, Orange, Ulster, Sullivan)
- MLS of Long Island (Nassau, Suffolk, Queens)
- Fairfield and CT Statewide MLS (All of CT)
- Mid Hudson (Dutchess)
- I am open to joining REBNY or another local MLS for the right agent’s needs. This could mean Brooklyn, Staten Island, or Greenwich. The Bronx MLS appears to be approaching obsolescence with the expansion of Westchester-Putnam.
If you are not an agent but in a related industry and would like a Scarsdale mailing address, I have an open desk available in a very nice office in Scarsdale. This is perfect if you do mortgages, survey, appraise, are an attorney and need a pit stop locale, or do commercial brokerage. The facility has parking and many other amenities. I am willing to rent the desk to an agent, but only under specific circumstances. It goes without saying that you have to be of top notch character to be considered for either opening.
Email me for details on either possibility.